Plantronics Is Raising The Bar Once Again With Wireless Headsets
Headsets have found their way into every office, in every city across the world. There are several reasons why – Headsets reduce neck, upper back, and shoulder tension. According to some sources, it is the telephone handset that causes the most work related disorders of the neck. Studies show that a hands free headset decreases muscle tension by 41% because headsets enable free movement of the head, neck and shoulders. Headsets not only improve head and neck postures, the freedom that you obtain with your hands free gives you extra mobility.
Wireless Headsets have become the new standard in office telephone communication and combine the ergonomics of a telephone headset with the mobility of a cordless phone. Wireless headsets enable employees to multitask efficiently. They eliminate the need to put callers on hold, resulting in superior customer service and improved employee productivity.
Providing your employees with the tools they need, such as headsets, can improve the overall satisfaction and productivity of your staff.
You may want to consider headsets for your employees in an effort to:
- Increase Productivity and Gain Mobility – Hands-free up to 350 feet
- Grow your Business – Get more done in less time
- Provide Value – Focus on communicating, wherever you are
- Clear Communications – Reliable and noise-free state-of-the-art quality
- Add comfort – Relieve neck, shoulder and back pain
At Avatel, our choice of headsets has always been Plantronics for performance and reliability. We are pleased to announce that Plantronics has developed a new design for the legendary CS family of wireless headsets.
Plantronics is setting a new wireless standard for communication with the CS500™ Series, a new streamlined design with improved performance. Go mobile and multi-task up to 350 feet from your desk with answer, end and mute controls at your fingertips. And no matter what your preference, with three wearing choices there’s one to match your personal style. New look, improved performance, same reliability.
The new CS500 units have a sleek new look and improved performance with the same great reliability as the older CS series headsets. Plus Plantronics has added brand new features that make them more intelligent than ever. The new CS500 family will have a longer distance in range, better clarity for a more natural sounding voice and ease of subscribing a new headset to base.
Check out some of the new or improved upon features listed for the new Plantronics CS500 wireless headsets. I think you will like what you see.
- Use with Electronic Hook switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Digital Signal Processing provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard™ technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Auto answer lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base
- Up to 9 hours talk time on a single charge (CS510/CS520)
Enjoy the sleek contemporary design of the new system, premium wideband audio quality and wireless mobility, all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best seller for nearly a decade. With the new CS500 Series Plantronics is raising the bar once again for desk phone headset systems.
The headset is an indispensable tool for sounding professional, boosting employee productivity and customer service to help you beat the competition. Your goal is our goal too: To deliver uncompromising quality, an ideal experience and extraordinary service to our customers.
Contact your Avatel representative at 866.835.2661 and unleash productivity in your office with premium wireless headsets that mean business.
Jamie Wood, Avatel EVP
- Posted in: Uncategorized